Synchronizing Divided Hearts


Any persistent separation between and within a person's heart, soul, mind, and spirit (emotional and spiritual captivity that prevents the resolution of conflicting beliefs and the effects of pain and trauma) prevents a consistent joyful connection with God and others. Healing isn't just about rebuking the demons and being labeled demon-possessed. My name is Lena. I have an unwell brain and a broken-divided heart of the splitting of the mind. As you read The Unquiet Mind, you will have a better understanding. I pondered my history for years. You must have an open mind. I'm no one, but I want to discuss something few people do. I will talk more about dissociative identity disorder and spiritual healing. This book chronicles my experience with bipolar disorder and DID without going into detail because I want to explore how my sickness has changed after discovering DID is divine. My fractured mind and how God helped me heal often saved my life. Science and spirituality changed my path. Heart, emotions, and brain function together. This book combines science with spirituality as it explains spiritual experiences. My book is on the HeartSync Ministry at Convergence Church. HeartSync is about healing through synchronizing broken, divided hearts.

I will reiterate what I learned, share what I know I was taught, and apply it to my healing from my perspective. I don't write for a living. In the book The Unquiet Mind, I write what I feel from my heart. I'm telling it like it is. Light brings me to God's courses and healing. Obstacles look bigger than they are—God and yourself. After determining your ideal, prioritize it. Imagining your perfect future calms the mind and improves behavior. My book leverages real experiences to reduce mental illness stigma. I want to help you uncover and channel your motivations and help you find healing. I found my recovery from HeartSync. The program helped me immensely.

COMING OUT SOON!

Comments